Todd Bailey has over 15 years of Internet marketing and digital strategy development & execution. With diverse expertise in Web Development, SEO/SEM/Paid Search, Social Media, Research & Analytics, UI/UX Usability as well as Online Marketing Strategies, he has been able to provide measurable results on campaigns of all sizes in both organic and paid search.
Most recently recognized by Search Engine Land with a nomination for Search Professional of the Year, inducted into the 40 Under 40 for Burlington, NJ (BCT), shortlisted for Best Consultant for the US Search Awards three times and recognized by Smart CEO Magazine (CMO) as one of Philadelphia’s leading executives. He continues to be a featured author and contributor within the top SEO and Internet marketing communities.
Todd is a US Brand Ambassador for Majestic SEO and has worked on digital marketing strategies with numerous Fortune clients over the years and stays active within the SEO and Marketing community allowing him to draw from a vast network of industry knowledge to influence and optimize campaign strategies.
- AdWords/Analytics/DoubleClick Certified
- Bing Accredited Professional
- DoubleClick Certified
- Analytics: Google (Universal/Premium), Adobe (Site Cat/Omniture), Web Trends, IBM (Core Metrics, Unica), KISS Metrics and others
- Bid Management: DoubleClick, Marin, Kenshoo, Acquisio
- Marketing Automation: HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo
- Additional Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud, DoubleClick for Publisher, DSP/DMP, OpenX, CPX, MediaMath, Rubicon, Criteo, Steelhouse, One, Casale/Index and others